Raise money for Jolt and have fun doing it!
Download our fundraising booklet (pdf) for a list of great fundraising ideas. Pick the one that appeals to you most and use your all energy and imagination to make it a big success.
Here just a few suggestions:
- Sponsored silence or sponsored standing barefoot in a basin of baked beans
- Turn bronze and silver into gold for JoLt. Collect small denomination loose change from your friends – this soon mounts up.
- Easter egg hunt, Treasure hunt
- Fashion show, Trivia quiz, Tombola;
- Non-uniform day or Fancy Dress day at school;
- Job Swap at work
- Car boot sale, Jumble sale, Book stall, Cake stall
- Mulled wine and mince pie evening, etc.
Whatever you choose, give yourself plenty of time to organise and publicise the event. And please let us know what you are planning to do. Download our Fundraising Agreement (pdf) which you need to complete and send to us before you start any kind of fundraising.
Please make sure that you are fully insured if your activity involves risk or members of the public. You should make clear that you (and not JoLt) are organising the event.
True to the JoLt spirit, people have taken part in intrepid sponsored activities all over the world to raise funds. Others have made parachute jumps, maintained a ten-day silence or organised coffee mornings.